Boucheron

Boucheron - Kering

Founded in Paris in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron, the eponymous Maison soon acquired fame as experts in precious stones and masters of savoir-faire in creating innovative jewellery and watches. In 1893, Boucheron was the first jeweller to open a boutique on the prestigious Place Vendôme. For more than 158 years the house has embodied excellence in high jewellery. The distinctive creations offer women a distinctive style of grace, light, strength and timelessness.