Dividend for financial year 2016
The board of directors of 15 December 2016 has decided to distribute an interim dividend of €1.50 per share for the financial year 2016. This interim dividend had been paid on Wednesday 18 January 2017 on positions closed as of the evening of Tuesday 17 January 2017. The ex-dividend date was Monday 16 January 2017 in the morning.
At the Annual General Meeting to be held on April 27, 2017, the Kering board of directors will propose shareholders to approve a cash payment for the 2016 dividend, corresponding to €4.60 per share.
The ex-date and the date of payment are subject to the shareholder approval at the Annual General Meeting.
To obtain the dividend, you have to hold at least one Kering share the day before the date of payment.
Balance of the dividend – Estimated agenda*:
· Wednesday 3 May 2017: ex-date
· Thursday 4 May 2017 (end of day): record date
· Friday 5 May 2017: payment of the dividend
*subject to the approval of the AGM on 27 April 2017
The dividend is the part of the net annual profit which is distributed to the shareholders.
The dividend is automatically paid, without any specific required procedure from the shareholder.
1. For holders of administered registered shares and bearer shares, your financial intermediary will credit your account according to the number of shares you own.
2. For holders of ordinary registered shares, CACEIS will send to you a letter-check or will wire the amount to your bank account on the date the dividend is paid.
Dividend for financial year 2015
A cash dividend of €2.50 per share had been paid on May 6, 2016, in addition to the interim dividend of €1.50 paid on January 25, 2016.
Last update: February 2017