Being a shareholder
There are three forms under which your Kering shares can be held: pure registered shares, administered registered shares or bearer shares.
|PURE REGISTERED||ADMINISTERED REGISTERED||BEARER|
|Kering knows you are a shareholder. Your shares are registered with and managed by CACEIS Corporate Trust.||Kering knows you are a shareholder. Your shares are registered with CACEIS Corporate Trust, but managed by your financial institution. Your account manager is your main contact.||Kering cannot identify bearer shareholders. Your shares are registered with and managed by your financial institution. Your account manager is your main contact.|
1. Personalized information: Kering directly sends you the Letter to shareholders, the invitation to the Annual General Meeting (admission card will be sent only on request) and any other document regarding your securities account.
2. Easy access to the Annual General Meeting: no need to provide a share ownership certificate prior to the event. Your admission card is sent to you on request.
3. A double voting right is conferred to each registered share held at least two years.
4. There is no minimum holding required in order to open a registered securities account.
Pure registered advantages
1. Free management of your shares
- Pure registered shareholders do not pay any custody fees or any of the fees inherent in the day-to-day management of their securities (conversion to bearer, transfer of securities, legal aspects, processing of securities trades, dividend payment)
2. Personalized information, with direct access to CACEIS Corporate Trust
- Notice of meeting, voting and proxy form, admission card request form and legal information documents,
- Letter from the President sent for any major event,
- A dedicated number for all information on share management, share taxation and the organization of shareholders’ meetings. Shareholders can reach the Investor Relations team from 9 am to 11 pm (Paris time), without interruption from Monday to Friday.
3. A dedicated website to manage your account: OLIS-Actionnaire, with the following services:
- Access your personal data
- Consult your assets
- Information from the issuer
- An « Online documentation » space
- A « Your statements » space
- Buy or sell shares online
- Monitoring of your current operations
- Sign up for e-notice for the AGM
- Vote online before the AGM or request an admission card
How to register your shares?
Please fill in the form downloadable here and send it to your account manager (financial institution currently managing your securities account). Your account manager will contact CACEIS Corporate Trust to deliver the right shares and give us your contact information.
CACEIS Corporate Trust
Investor Relations department
14 rue Rouget de Lisle
92862 Issy-Les-Moulineaux Cedex 9
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +33 (0)1 57 78 34 44
(Monday to Friday from 9 am to 11 pm)
Overview of the share holding methods
|Registered shareholders||Bearer shareholders|
|Who holds my securities account?||CACEIS Corporate Trust manages your account for Kering||Your financial institution manages your account and relays the information regarding your shares to CACEIS Corporate Trust||Your financial institution manages your account|
|Who should I contact to buy or sell equities?||CACEIS Corporate Trust||Your financial institution|
|What are the custodial and management fees?||Free||At your expense, according to your financial institution’s price list|
|For my annual income tax return?||
CACEIS Corporate Trust will send you a single tax declaration form (Imprimé Fiscal Unique) presenting your shares transactions throughout the year
|Your financial institution will send you a single tax declaration form (Imprimé Fiscal Unique) presenting the transactions on your securities account|
|Can I register my shares into a share savings account (Plan d’épargne en actions)?||No||Yes|
|How do I receive AGM-related information?||All the documents to attend the AGM are automatically sent to you||
You do not receive automatically the information and must use the public publications to be aware of the date of the event
|What document do I need to present to be admitted to the AGM?||Your admission card or proof of identity||Your admission card or the share ownership certificate provided by your financial institution and proof of identity|
|What are my voting rights at the AGM?||A double voting right is conferred to each registered share held at least two years||One voting right per share|
|How do I receive the documents regarding my shares?||The documents are automatically sent to you by CACEIS Corporate Trust||The documents are automatically sent to you by your financial institution which manages your account|
|How to place an order?||Download and fill in the Trade Order form here and return it to CACEIS||Please ask your financial institution|