Maintain open dialog and improve the quality of work life
1. Empowering Talent, Kering's first European Agreement
In order for everyone to benefit from the best conditions in which to develop their talents, we must share a common vision - both ambitious and practical. This is the objective of the first European Agreement signed by Kering and the European Works Council on February 19, 2015: Empowering talent.
The agreement is structured around three themes, which can be adapted freely by each brand according to its own challenges:
- To develop an environment and working relationships that guarantee well-being at work (health, security and quality of work life)
- To promote diversity along with gender balance and equal opportunities for women and men
- To reinforce professional development opportunities for everyone (training, mobility).
Each year the progress is measured on the themes of this agreement and best practices are shared.
2."What's the weather like where you are?": listening in order to act
Since its creation in 2001, the employee opinion survey “What’s the weather like where you are?” has evolved in line with the Group’s transformation. Conducted worldwide every two years, it involves three key steps:
- Listening: gathering employee perceptions about different aspects of their professional life, whilst preserving the anonymity of individual responses
- Analyzing: using results to identify priorities for each site, each brand and the Group
- Communicating and acting: sharing results with employees in a transparent way and transforming ambitions into pragmatic action plans.
Due to is broad scope and the progress it triggers, this tool is invaluable. And employee confidence in the survey is strong - participation rates have increased over time to reach 79% in 2015.
The survey in figures:
- 8 editions since 2001
- 100% digital format, accessible via office and home computers, tablets and smartphones
- 24,589 participants in 2015, out of 30,945 employees solicited, for a participation rate of 79 %
- 23 brands involved, from Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle across 62 countries