KERING Assistant Warehouse Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
Kering’s Assistant Warehouse Manager position is a significant role for Kering Japan as there will be many points of contact between internal stakeholders (i.e. Brands) and operations platforms with Warehouse manager. To assist manager to innovate warehouse process and delivery operations to meet qualitative and quantitative target.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager of Kering Japan.
The main responsibilities will be
- Support the Warehouse Manager to oversee inbound and outbound execution provided by the 3PL as well as transport company, which include educations and follow up.
- Manage different stakeholders and vendor relationships, monitoring KPI as well as procedure to provide regular updates, while liaising with other logistic team members in operations to ensure product delivery is handled on time and to the quality that the business (brand) expect.
- Main work location is warehouse in Tomisato (Chiba) to investigate the situation and potential risks, while receiving feedback from the internal key parties internally, to enforce optimal operation procedures. Working at Shibuya may sometime occur.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Warehouse especially in retail business
- High Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Power Point and Excel
- Native Japanese speaker, English is a plus
- Must be able to frequently visit the Warehouse in Chiba
- Strong at numbers/ understand KPI and analyze data
- Strong confidence and power to manage warehouse
- Experience both in 3PL service provider side and service user side is a big plus
- Must have a strong interest on retail brand business and good fit in the luxury industry
- Kaizen mindset and analytical skill are essential
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time