ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sales Consultant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Sales Consultant to join the team of Milano Rinascente.
How you will contribute:
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- Understand current products, trends and collections and ensure that customers are informed and aware.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handle customer complaints, seek assistance where necessary, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Open and close the Store according to the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- Ensure personal appearance and presentation is strictly in line with company standards.
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English and Italian; knowledge of other languages would be a plus.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Ability to initiate contact and communication.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time