KERING HR Operations Staff (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Reporting to the HR Operations & Italy Welfare Manager, the HR Operations Staff will support in the HR Administration and Operation services provided to the brands. Working closely with the HR Business Partners and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Managing letters production related to employee’s hiring and life cycle (promotions, change in contractual terms, transfers, benefits assignment, organizational changes, salary increase etc.)
- Handling pre-hire contacts with candidates to retrieve mandatory documents, check the information provided and manage relationships with local entities to activate internships
- Ensuring new joiners’ onboarding is consistent with the Group Guidelines and the HR Policies
- Inserting data input and data validation in Workday, providing regular audits to make sure data accuracy and consistency are properly met
- Supporting employees and HR on administrative related topics
- Providing ad hoc reports and elaborate HR KPIs
Who you are
- You have a university degree
- You have Labor Law knowledge and at least 2 years’ experience in HR administration
- You are precise and highly organized, with proven relational skills
- You are fluent English speaker
- You are proficient user of Office Suite
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time