THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Junior Accountant (L. 68/99)
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360 degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo, opened in June 2019. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
The Junior accountant will join the accounting team ensuring the invoicing and payment flows among The Mall Luxury Outlets departments monitoring costs in compliance with Orders and Budget approved.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the team in invoicing’s collection detailing the correct cost center and cost nature
- Managing the payment’s approval flow
- Constantly monitoring the Budget/forecast, tracking all invoices and providing details of each deviance versus actual figures
- Guaranteeing the consistency between cost forecast and actual
- Preparing ad-hoc reports or analysis at the request of management
- Cooperating with controlling department to support the monthly reporting and budget/forecast activities
- Keeping accounting and finance archive updated and organized
Who you are
- You have a Degree in Economics or a diploma in Accounting
- You have an understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulation.
- You have knowledge of budgeting procedures and SDI
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are a dynamic, proactive and flexible team player
- You have high ethical standards, integrity and high level of discretion
- You are flexible and able to adapt to a constant changing environment
- You are an expert user MS Office Suite
- You have knowledge of English both spoken and written; French knowledge will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time