KERING_R2R Implementation and Support-1
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Between 2013 and 2021, Kering has built a strong network of 18 Financial shared services and corporate teams covering all brands present in the main regions of the Group. This common structure (Kering Finance Services) and governance promote process harmonization and sharing of best practices across geographies, helping Kering become an integrated luxury group.
With a very strong sponsorship of group senior management, Kering Finance has initiated a global transformation to re-invent and streamline shared service & corporate processes.
This position is a catalyst for R2R process automation and acts as a center of excellence on Blackline delivery and support to Kering FSSCs.
How you will contribute
- Support rollout and administration of Blackline modules (Task, Accounts, Matching, Journal and Variance)
- Create training and instruction documents to support user adoption and provide end user training
- Work with Blackline consultant and Kering Tech for any new development or change request
- Manage Blackline tickets on Kering Connect and help timely resolution of incident/query and engage Kering Tech and Blackline support when necessary
- Document configuration and setting related to BL implementation especially for automated journals and transaction matching
- Create and manage Blackline reports used for data lake on all the modules
- Monitor Blackline interface, identify root cause for failed interface and resolve issues
- Maintain mapping tables in blackline to support automated reconciliation and journal entries
- Review BL release notes and communicate changes impacting end users and update documentation when needed
- Support and work closely with 7 SSC teams in APAC, other regional counterparts, and SAP CoE
- Work with data and Insight team to bring Blackline data in the data lake
Who you are
- Master/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university / relevant professional qualification
- Software implementation experience, preferably SAP, R2R (Blackline) or related software
- Working knowledge of financial systems used within large organizations (preferably SAP)
- Ability to interact credibly with technical & business function professionals
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, Proven record of leading process improvement and standardization initiatives.
- Good understanding of finance and accounting processes
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated excellent written communications, negotiation skills and strong interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋