Gucci - Regular
GUCCI India Import Export Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage Imports, Documentation & follow up with Forwarder’s & CHA’s for Clearance
- Coordinate with CHA’s for timely update
- Handle National Logistics, track Consignments with Courier’s Company for timely deliveries
- Handle periodic stock audits
- Manage reconciliation of store network and warehouse, including support during year end stock takes
- Support store network in compliances related to Gucci Standards of Stock Management and Inventory Control
- Support Store Management to develop Stock Assistants
- Manage Markdown export process
- Manage Duty Drawback process and other refund processes as applicable (for re-export cases)
- Coordination with Warehouse for inward and outward
- Managing PR Samples and Capex Import Process
- Placing orders, tracking consumption and forecasting of packaging for the country
- Track Uniform deliveries and management of the bulk order, if any
- Support Visual Merchandiser in clearance and delivery of VM related shipments
- Support other corporate functions in clearance and delivery of office supplies, stationery, marketing collateral, business cards, etc
- Clearance of damaged stocks after consideration with management.
- Follow up with Finance for timely clearance of duties to avoid any returns or penalty
- Keep abreast of relevant local and international regulations and compliances pertaining to import/export
- Maintaining MIS reports (Shipments, duties paid)
- Preparing E-way bill and ensuring compliance with GST Laws relating to movement of goods both interstate and intrastate.
- Generating STS orders for packaging, uniforms or stationery from Warehouse to Stores
- Regular visits to the warehouse to ensure stock is maintained well.
- Vendor Relationship management
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Ability to Coordinate with several different departments ( finance, PR, Retail Operations, VM, CRM)
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Attention to detail
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in using Microsoft Office
- Fluent in using the JDA Software.
- Completely well versed with Custom duties & regulations pertaining to the Retail Industry
- Strong awareness of documentation required by government(customs) for imports and exports of Leather goods, Apparels and Footwear.
- Strong knowledge of custom regulations pertaining to import & export of precious skins.
- Strong knowledge of GST laws related to Imports & Exports of Luxury Retail Items.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Commerce.
- Post Graduate degree in Supply Chain/Logistics (preferred)
- Full time
- 非洲 / 中东