Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Kering HR Shared Services aim at performing HR related activities for Kering brands and employees. These activities include transactional activities (HR Operations and Payroll Inputs).
The HR Intern is responsible for supporting the Kering HRSS department in all service catalog activities related to administrative operations for brands in the region.
He/she must be well-versed in the HR policy of the brand and territory assigned, and keep updated with the local social and employment laws.
The responsibilities include the below but are not limited to:
- Support in on-boarding new joiners – coordinate between brand HR, candidate, payroll team and local partners in acquiring the necessary documentation and tools to permit the new joiner to work, as per local regulations
- Register new employees to brands’ benefits programs (as per eligibility) and ensure their activation as appropriate, i.e. medical health coverage, employee discount, pension, etc.
- Document and keep up to date with the brands’ policies.
- Liaise with external partners like local partners, insurance vendors, benefits partners, etc.
- Record & monitor work permit and residence visa validities for existing employees
- Remind and guide employees and brand HR on the work authorization requirements and procedures
- Maintain employees’ physical and digital files and archive the necessary documents
- Support in off-boarding employees – coordinate between brand HR, employee, payroll team and local partners to cancel the work permit and/or residence visa
- Prepare administrative letters such as No Objection Certificates, Salary Certificates, Bank Letters, Employee Certificates, etc.
- Deliver daily operations and support Brands and Corporate projects as necessary
- Perform ad hoc tasks as requested
HR Shared Services Tools
- Validate, check, input and collect missing information to maintain HR System (Workday)
- Work closely with each brand HR on Workday use and data completion
- Coordinate with payroll team to ensure data alignment or follow up on specific employee information required
Employee and Brand Relations
- Provide information on services and reports as requested
- Ensure any queries or concerns are addressed with brands in a professional and timely manner, managing matters escalated by the team
- Answer employees and brand HR queries on the Kering Connect platform or reroute requests to the appropriate stakeholders as required
- Manage all types of Absences when recorded on Workday, ensuring all supporting documentation is provided, as per brand’s requirements
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the brand’s policies, relevant legislations and any applicable updates
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software (Workday is a plus)
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- Thorough knowledge of labor and social laws
- High customer orientation and strong willingness to ensure employee satisfaction
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant fields
- Full time
- 非洲 / 中东
- United Arab Emirates