BALENCIAGA Business Analyst
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Responsible for monthly regional consolidation and management reports for management review
- Prepare periodic variance analysis against financial targets and analyze key performance indicator to monitor business performance and highlight operational challenge
- Coordinate and monitor budget and forecast submission
- Perform financial modeling and analysis supporting network development and identifying market opportunities
- Support on ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
Who you are
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in MNC environment
- Proactive, good communication skills, strong analytical skills and well organized
- Good problem solving skill, able to work well in multi-cultural environment and meet multiple deadlines with high accuracy
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong MS office and Power BI skills; knowledge of SAP is advantageous
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR