BALENCIAGA E-Commerce Specialist
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Assist team leader in managing Tmall day-to-day operations and store activation with the support from TP, including but not limited to site traffic, page design design, assets management, performance marketing, and customer service enhancement.
- Cooperate with internal teams including merchandising / logistics / after-sales teams to execute on business needs.
- Work together with the CRM team on customer data acquisition and loyalty program executions.
- Monitor and provide the team with business and performance marketing analysis and reports.
- Follow up and manage all the digital assets by working with the global creative and regional marketing team.
- Manage the internal process including contract signature follow-up, expense application process, and third-party Fapiao follow-up.
Who you are?
- Prior experience in the Beauty/Cosmetic/Fashion/Luxury industry with digital/EMKT experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years minimum experience managing Ecommerce project (webpage and EMKT) with a proven track record of campaign impact/result and EC traffic/sell out results.
- Ability to manage and coordinate external resources (3rd party agencies) providing briefings, monitoring implementation and tracking results.
- Fluent English communication skills
- Must have high degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Well-organized with an ability to multitask efficiently.
- Team player possessing a strong work ethic and drive for results.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company
- Full time
- Mainland China