BALENCIAGA Retail Excellence Manager (Retail Excellence)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Develop & implement the overall Retail Excellence initiative in Mainland China, special projects, operating plan and budget;
- Implement retail excellence standard in accordance with brand guidelines to ensure consistency with overall image and service standard of the brand;
- Develop and oversee the implementation of customer centric initiatives designed to drive growth, profitability and customer satisfaction;
- Analyze all relevant KPIs and implement all necessary actions with the aim of elevating the Client Engagement and boost sales performance;
- Drive the new CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVALUATION (CEE) processes and implement, together with the local Retail teams, all necessary actions;
- Lead the implementation of retail digital tools in sales and clienteling, and to ensure its full utility;
- Partner with HQ and local omnichannel and ecommerce team to design and roll out the omnichannel journey.
- Being analytical and partner with Sales and Operation Team to take solid action plan in achieving sales objectives;
- Supervise Mainland China Training team to promote retail and operation training to store staff to ensure quality service and customer journey is well-maintained within all stores;
- Partner with HQ and local Omnichannel and Ecommerce team to design and implement the omnichannel process and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with local and HQ functions in special initiative for in-store activation;
- Well-versed with best practices and sharing with Regional and HQ team.
Who you are
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience of retail management, training and/or development in specialty stores or international luxury brand companies, most recently at a senior level
- Practical and hands-on experience of China market with a proven track record of effective initiative implementation and the ability to drive business goals via clienteling
- Possess high level of commercial acumen, fashion sense, self-initiative, combined with a drive for results
- Good team player with proven ability to partner with business leaders and develop tactics to achieve sales and contribution objectives and the efficient use of the resources
- Excellence in communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China