BALENCIAGA Temporary Merchandising Assistant (4-month contract)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Support merchandising team in all aspects including preparing buying reports and analysis
- Monitor inventory, delivery situation to ensure a healthy and appropriate mix and stock level are maintained
- Work closely with retail operations team to promote Hong Kong Macau business opportunities ideas
- Conduct extensive market research and analysis
- Assist merchandising team on the preparation of seasonal product training and fashion trend information
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in business administration, fashion, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in fashion merchandising/buying with an international luxury retail companies is preferred
- Well organized, self-initiative, excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong fashion and market sense
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR