BOTTEFA VENETA Sales Associate
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute
- Achieving monthly individual sales targets by embodying the brand and utilizing the BV way to sell
- Deliver a memorable retail experience through: initial contact (body language and greeting), assessing the client's needs, make the client dream (romance the product), offering excellent after sales service/follow up
- Learn from Boutique Manager and store team how to maximize business opportunities
- Establish and nurture strong and trustful relationships with all the clients to surpass their expectations.
- Perform with energy, is proactive, does not give up and actively researches ways to improve results/solve problems.
- Collect the feedbacks from customers on the collection and provide them to the Boutique Manager
- Gather information on competitor activity, visiting competitors, read editorials, magazines etc
- Contribute to team work, adapts to different personalities, is flexible, seeks support from and provides support to colleagues
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the luxury retail industry
- Possess initiative, meticulous and details oriented
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and exhibit passion for the brand and retail industry
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
- Prior working experience in the luxury industry preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to communicate in English & Chinese
- Team player with ability to perform in fast pace environment
WHY JOIN US?
At Bottega Veneta people embody a philosophy of individually and confidence, all employees are self-assured and accept to stand fully behind the product defending it all times. The expression of new ideas and prepositions are encouraged bearing in mind, which is the freedom within the framework, to grant coherence of our brand expression. Consistency, mutual trust, collaboration and transparency are key for our continuous success. Socially responsible and proud to ensure the brand's future, we have strong sentiment for the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage, and work confidently to preserve them.
As a Kering collective, we form a successful group of fair, honest, positive and creative people. Our mission is to attract talent who recognize these qualities as our most valuable assets, and are driven to further its development into a complete luxury lifestyle brand, while never compromising. At Bottega Veneta, we're interested in the results of the individual's efforts, we identify, liberate and develop talent, providing resources and training opportunities to further optimize professional growth. Dedicated to fostering creativity and innovation, endorsing the ability to integrate know-how, and nurturing careers for advancement.
- Full time