BOTTEGA VENETA Architecture Project Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
To manage store projects in the region in a cost effective and timely manner with high quality standard.
How you will contribute
- Manage and oversee all stores and offices in the region to execute new opening, renovation, intermediate upgrade, pop up, closing and maintenance projects
- Manage selection process of local and overseas consultants, contractors and vendors to execute projects and required tasks
- Lead all aspect of project from inception through to completion, ensure design integrity and specifications are met with the Company’s standard
- Work closely with HQ Design teams, country leaders and functional parties on store design, project planning, project finance and time management
- Lead consultants, contractors and vendors to ensure design intent to corporate standards and statutory requirements are achieved; resolve design issues and delivery through efficient construction details and methodologies
- Closely monitor project within the approved budgets and timelines; anticipate and react to all conditions that may impact
- Review and analyze costs to identify cost-saving opportunities without impact to the delivery of projects in good time and quality manner
- Prepare reports and formal documentations corresponding to all stages of projects
- Forecast expenditure for projects and facilities expenses
Who you are
- Degree holder or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management, or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of solid working experience in managing store projects for international fashion retail brand preferred
- Well-organized and ability to work independently
- Good team player with mature working attitude; ability to multi-tasks and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills with keen awareness of current market development and updates
- Good command in written and fluent spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Sketch UP
- Willing to travel overseas
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR