BOTTEGA VENETA Assistant Clientelling Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute:
1. Talent’s Mapping / Recruitment / Evaluation / Promotion
- Lead Sales staffs to understand the objective/strategy to make sure all action on the floor align with the brand strategy;
- Promote the Styling career path and roles internally
- Identify potential Sales staff while ensuring quality of talents as well as headcount target: external talents spotting, talent selection, observation and validation together with HR / Retail team / Store Manager
- Define together with Store Manager, individual development plan for each Specialist
- Evaluate the progress of each Specialist in their respective category
- Conduct regular visits to competitors’ store, benchmark competitors in terms of overall activity such as service, knowledge, skills, event and etc.
2. Coaching / Training / Teamwork (key audience: Specialist)
- Continuously elevate the styling and mix and match skill in our people and ensure the latest style and collection is conveyed successfully to our clients
- Build special RTW and other category training curriculum (fashion trend, art and culture; beyond the collection)
- Hold styling Workshop at least 2 times a year
- Ensure the right content is cascaded to the right audience in timely manner in collaborating with Training team
- Animate the community of ‘Specialist’ group on frequent basis
- Attend APAC Product training to understand objectives of each collection and share the market feedback with APAC team
3. Driving sales performance / Clienteling
- Analyze the sales data each store to understand the spending patten of VIC/ Elite Clients
- Set up the goals (by month/season/year) to increase number of VIC and elevate spend of Elite to VIC
- Collaborating with CRM, Merchandising and Visual Merchandising team to curate client experience each collection
- Fully support VIC event and Pop-up event for the achievement of ROI.
- Direct VIC treatment related to Pre order at the event
- Provide recommendation for customer outreach activity to ensure we drive the highest ROI for each retail activation
- Work closely with stores to identify new portfolio clients and develop strategies to grow prospect
- Partner with store management and Brand Manager in the effective execution of the client development strategy
- Drive business opportunities, customer loyalty and purchase frequency
- Manage and execute predictive clienteling and portfolio outreach initiatives to clients
- Maintain a strong client facing presence at the events through networking and building strong, meaningful relationships with clients.
- Coordinate (VIP) customer guest lists for events in collaboration with Retail Management and CRM / Communication Departments.
- Outreaching to potential new clients and markets that are still to be explored.
4. Other ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate manager
Who you are:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in luxury retail industry
- Highly self motivated, with strong business drive
- Have a proven track record in setting business performance targets and driving for results
- Strong in networking and building relationships
- Strong in collaboration with various stake holders and result oriented
- Good understanding of luxury retail industry
- Experience in dealing with high net worth individuals
- Experience in managing and coaching staff, including remote teams
- Experience in dealing with multicultural clients
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibility to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications form all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time