BOTTEGA VENETA Business Development Manager
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager who will report to General Manager as part of our dynamic China team.
You will to support the General Manager on Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
How you will contribute
- Review weekly business at detailed quantity and value level to identify risks and opportunities
- Utilize information systems to provide essential analysis in order to identify and maximize sales potential
- Work with merchandising managers and finance team to determine appropriate inventory target
- Serve as the inventory control expert on all SKUs
- Produce standard weekly/monthly merchandise management reports and fulfill ad hoc information requests as needed
- Track of MD sales during MD season and coordinate return to Cargo/ Cargo Outlet
- Outlet management - analyze promotional strategies to determine profitability and make recommendations to maximise profitability
- Coordinate transfers and allocation of both outlet and retail dos
Who you are
- Above 8 years' business development experience, luxury background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Sensitive perception of data and luxury market trend
- Excellent skills of communication and negotiation
- Frequent English user
- Ability to travel unto 80% of the time
- High integrity personality is a must
- Good time management skills, able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation, planning and analytical skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills with excellent team spirit
- Good command of written and spoken English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China