BOTTEGA VENETA Cashier
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
Assist in daily store operations in terms of cashiering and administrative work
How you will contribute
- Assist Store Management team with daily administrative tasks, such as store email follow-up, photocopying, filing and preparing store documentation and application (such as leaves, insurance claims etc) to office
- Responsible for the management and ordering of store stationary, printing materials, store material, such as shopping bags and packing material
- Handle cashiering and payment transactions including Cash, EPS, Credit Card, Union Pay and POS system and responsible for cashier day end closing
- Responsible for store attendance system, roster, overtime record and leave record maintenance
- Basic data input of Clients information into CRM system
- Offer various administrative supports and assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
- HKDSE or above
- At least 2 years’ retail administration/cashier experience with sound skills in handling multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal, with strong internal customer service mindset
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong