BOTTEGA VENETA Communications Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Communications Manager who will directly report to the Brand Manager – Hong Kong and Macau as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong. At the same time, this position will functionally report to the Marketing & Communications Director, Greater China.
Oversee and develop Communications activities and strategies to ensure global brand vision, proposition and implementaton is aligned, cascaded and glocalized for Hong Kong and Macau.
How you will contribute:
- Oversee and develop PR, events, advertising and marketing activities and strategies
- Develop annual product marketing calendar and plans, and responsible for sample buy for all collections
- Work closely with landlord on regular shopping and branded marketing and social media programs
- Manage communication budget and maximize allocated budget on effective tasks
- Collaborate with regional and global teams to ensure smooth and timely approvals, implementation of projects & campaigns
- Establish, achieve and maintain communication & advertising KPIs (i.e. DMR ranking and Brand Equity Management)
- Develop and coach Hong Kong team members
Who you are:
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years' Communications experience in luxury retail industry
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to facilitate effective internal and external communications with working partners such as local media and local/regional/worldwide colleagues
- Professional level of communications skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to implement creative and disruptive approach while formulating
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to manage ad hoc projects, multi-tasking, work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Risk management and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR