BOTTEGA VENETA E-Commerce Staff/Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
REPORTS TO E-Commerce Manager and Director
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Website management and maintenance
- Examine pages to ensure content accuracy and right behavior on ecommerce website. Share with team and HQ if any errors which need to be fixed.
- Edit translation of product and content text, when necessary, by working closely with different teams (merchandising, marketing, QC, retail)
- Work with HQ/CS/Kering Support for trouble shooting from both technical and functional perspectives, track tickets and follow up until they are solved.
- Work closely with retail operation team on OMNI services; support retail store backend staff, respond to inquiries, liaise with HQ ecommerce operation team or IT support as needed.
- Participate ecommerce website testing whenever HQ has renewal and updates; record and track requests/issues with HQ ecomm operation team
- Research competitors’ content/functionality at best practice and propose improvements for better UI/UX
- Prepare daily, monthly, yearly sales reports with ecommerce team members
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and corporate merchandising and BI tools, excel spreadsheet (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized, find opportunities for growth.
- Work together with HQ MD team for email subscription rate and lost demand
- Work closely with logistics team and local warehouse with smooth daily operations, troubleshooting consult with local ecommerce team and HQ ecomm operations team if any issues, create ad hoc analysis to support decision making.
- Minimum of 2+ year experience in a fast-paced B2C ecommerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining ecommerce website/portals
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with website UI/UX and keen eye to detail.
- Analytical, a good Excel handler
- Results driven
- Pro-active and interactive
- Willing to learn new tools/tasks
- Able to write and reply to emails in English
- Skill to enjoy work in hard times
- Full time