BOTTEGA VENETA Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – Asia Pacific
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Support the regional business through financial services, such as business planning and financial analysis.
How you will contribute
- In an individual contributor capacity and reporting directly into the Regional CFO, this FP&A Manager (APAC) will be responsible for the end to end FP&A activities for the region and across multiple complex business lines.
- As a true business partner to the Regional & Country teams, you will be driving performance to achieve strategic and financial objectives. Providing highly relevant analytics and insight to support decision making process including identifying risks and opportunities and recommending solutions will be expected.
- Taking ownership of weekly, monthly, quarterly actual and annual forecasting cycles; optimizing data, analytics, process, and tools to drive understanding of value drivers and tracking of KPIs will be essential.
- Supporting the Regional CFO and partnering with the business and functional teams in projects and strategic initiatives such as new business models, system implementation, and new capabilities will be required.
- Driving simplification and development of mindset and capabilities critical to success will be expected.
Who you are
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy
- At least 8 - 10 years of progressive experience in FP&A and business partnership across region and product lines / divisions
- Candidates with strong experience in regional financial consolidation preferred
- Proven resilience with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities, experienced in Hyperion Enterprise and/or HFM, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, SAP and Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau.
- Exposures to Lean Business Process / Six Sigma / Project Management preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR