Bottega Veneta - Regular
BOTTEGA VENETA - Regional Human Resources Director - Asia Pacific
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
Provide leadership and senior oversight in the development and execution of human resources strategies in support of the strategic direction and expansion plan of management, change management, organizational and performance management, employee and labor relations, training and development, and compensation and benefits. Partner with the leadership group of Bottega Veneta in Asia Pacific to develop and deliver an effective human capital strategy that is locally effective and aligns with the global organizational and human resources strategy.
- As a core member of the Asia Pacific leadership team, develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Coach team leaders on effective change management, including organizational design and change, transformation, cultural evolution, and new leader assimilation. Help others clarify and explain connections between changes in the business, the organization, and individual roles/contribution needed. Support teams on change strategies and communications.
- Diagnose problems, identify appropriate organizational interventions and manage implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Participate and deliver programs related to responsible areas such as compensation and benefits, training programs, talent management, etc.
- Drive training and development across the organization and develop plans for talents to meet the organizations human capital needs.
- Ensure effective formal and informal communication systems for delivery of HR initiatives/services.
- Establish change management strategies and act as a change agent to the business and people’s mindset. Design strategies and processes that prepare employees for ongoing changes and transformation.
- Work with managers and employees to educate about and fulfill their roles in achieving a culture of high-performance, recognition and aligned rewards. Is accountable for the successful implementation of the annual performance and compensation processes across the organization.
- Develop a strong and effective high-performance HR team in the region that is highly engaged and committed to the organization and able to serve its needs at the highest level.
- Strong experience in the HR professional field, preferably from luxury retail background, with proven record of capability of influencing senior managers, built strong commercial relationships and driven an HR strategy.
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills, can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Possess positive and can-do attitude, able to work in ambiguity and complex organizations.
- Have extensive experience in Asia Pacific markets with strong focus in Mainland China.
- Fluent in spoken and written in Mandarin and English.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR