BOTTEGA VENETA Regional Talent Development Manager - Asia Pacific
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Regional Talent and Development Manager - APAC who reports to the Regional Human Resources Director - APAC as part of our dynamic team of HR Community.
You will design and implement programs for performance management, leadership development, and succession planning to attract, develop, and retain talents across APAC.
How you will contribute
- In an individual contributor capacity and reporting directly into the Regional Human Resources Director – APAC, this role will be responsible for the end to end talent and development activities for the region
- Partner with HRBP and business leaders to implement employee engagement strategies, e.g. succession planning, and more
- Identify learning initiatives that facilitate employee development
- Manage onboarding process to identify professional support needed to engage and retain new talent
- Partner with HRBP and business leaders to conduct talent assessments and identify learning needs and employee competencies
- Establishing ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree holder in human resources, business, education, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Possess a passion for developing employees and with excellent communication skills
- A team player with strong planning, organizational development, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR