BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Wholesale Visual Merchandising Executive
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Plan and execute seasonal VM guidelines for Wholesale markets in APAC.
- Collaboration with Corporate VM Team to align both merchandising and VM strategies for final execution in wholesale markets
- Ensure Corporate VM guidelines are well applied to wholesale boutiques and align the VM standard requested by brand based on the product selections from wholesale partners
- Train and develop the VM team from Wholesale partners to ensure they are self-sufficient and maximizing the sales returns within their markets, as well as they feel empower to make decisions based on Corporate VM guidelines
- Develop new processes to keep VM active and think out of the box while delivering consistent brand image
- Support the new seasonal launch by reviewing VM plans and visual location plans
- Manage the monthly VM reports sent by wholesale partners to monitor their VM display
- Provide administrative and logistic support in ordering VM props regularly
- Participate in new store development or renovation project
Who you are
- Diploma or above in Visual Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design or other design related discipline
- Minimum 3 years hand-on experience in visual merchandising for retail chain stores. With wholesale experience is a plus
- Proficient in Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop, AutoCAD, CD Max and Sketchup
- Familiar with MS Office including Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication, negotiation, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, good team and able to work under pressure and deadline driven environment
- Frequent travelling is requested
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR