BOTTEGA VENETA Store Project Manager
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Store Project Manager who will report to the Senior Store Planning Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
He/She will be responsible for the planning and execution coordination of a variety of content, both products and brand oriented for bottegaveneta.com and owned social media channel.
He/she will be responsible for collecting needs from the communication or merchandising departments and develop creative ideas to decline online a given project.
How you will contribute
- Project cost control: Prepare cost estimation for projects/control and approve cost
- Pre-project preparation: Liaise with landlord and consultants/architects, conduct on-site measuring and meeting.
- Store layout Design: Communicate with HQ and other internal departments, complete store layout design.
- Tendering Procedure: Communicate with consultants/architects, prepare tendering documents and drawings.
- Project Management：Coordinate with consultants/architects, construction companies and suppliers to secure project timeline, budget and quality meeting requirements.
- Handover with stores：Coordinate with Operations department, complete the handover of new stores.
- Post-following up：Follow up the flaw improvement with Construction companies.
- Reports：Prepare reports for Corporate
Who you are
- Proven experience in store project planning
- In-depth understanding and genuine interest in the fashion and global luxury marketplace
- Creative thinking and ideas generation are key for this role
- Excellent communication skills; ability to Influence others inside the organization superb listening and reasoning
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China