BOTTEGA VENETA Store Project Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
To execute store projects in the region with high quality results in a cost effective and timely manner.
How you will contribute
- Support and monitor all Stores and offices in the region for new store opening, renovation, intermediate upgrade, closing and maintenance projects.
- Ensure design integrity and specifications are aligned with the Brand’s standard.
- Work closely with consultants, contractors and vendors to ensure smoothness of working procedures and maintain top quality of works.
- Monitor project budgets to be catered within approved threshold.
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders any maintenance issues.
- Prepare monthly reports and corresponding documentations.
- Handle ad hoc projects.
Who you are
- University graduate in Architecture or Interior Design
- 5 years or above solid working experience in store planning & project management for Retail Brands.
- Proficient in written and fluent spoken English & Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD
- Well-organized and ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Travelling is required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong