Boucheron - Regular
BOUCHERON Marketing & Communication Manager SEA
Boucheron - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Created by Frédéric Boucheron in 1858, Maison Boucheron has evolved through four generations of direct descendants. A visionary designer and the very first of the great contemporary jewelers to open a boutique on Place Vendôme, Boucheron still embodies absolute excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking today. The Boucheron style, free and daring, never ceases to invent the classics of tomorrow
- Branding & Advertising
- Promote brand image through effective media and PR programs
- Advise on media buying and sponsorship opportunities to maximize the coverage
- Recommend the most appropriate media mix
- Digital Communication:
- Build, manage and monitor the e-platform and other digital marketing channels to develop business opportunities and promote the brand awareness
- Develop efficient plans and ensure proper execution.
- Manage the designated client’s daily eMarketing operation via multi-online-channels at system owned / external platform with high quality & time manner.
- Manage the media agency (iProspect) and PR agency (Directions) for strategic planning and execution. Monitor the KPI performance.
- PR & Media:
- Define the media strategy in the market and achieve stronger impact through the campaigns with the assigned budget, positively affecting sales.
- Editorial performance: generate product placement and brand stories in key media where the brand is operating
- Increase media presence / visibility by improving relationships with key local media
- Write-up, circulate and follow-up on press releases and various communication tools.
- Events organization:
- Propose the most appropriate events and messages in line with corporate strategies
- Execute events with vendors within the planned schedule and budgets
- Retail Marketing:
- In collaboration with local retail team, recommend promotion strategies and develop tools (gifts etc.) to drive traffic and support sales
- Guide local market to develop annual brand / product catalogues, leaflets, apps, direct mail pieces etc.
- Analyze the specific, current and future needs of the markets, in order to support these, as far as possible, with the different marketing strategies and tools.
- Control and close monitoring of local Marcom budgets
- Full time