Customer Engagement Associate, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Senior Customer Engagement Manager, South Asia & Pacific, you will play a key role in the administration and coordination for Brand and Customer Engagement activities.
- Coordinate Customer Engagement department orders and shipment arrangement on related tools and giftings needs
- Main support to compile pre/post event summary recapped and initiatives proposals within set deadline.
- Proactive and accurately coordinate, source and compiled Gifting & Activities tools order for South Asia and Pacific region
- Day to day Customer Engagement administrative work
- Execute the distribution of direct mailers materials (physical mailer and in system) and sending out of gifts and collaterals in timely manner (catalogues, profile cards, Thank you cards, Gifting arrangement)
- Tracking and compiling region expenditure
- Freight or logistic tracking and coordination of all brand and customer engagement related orders.
- Update relevant customer engagement calendars including activity, events, festive, giftings, etc.
- Upkeep and compiled finance actualization report timely across South Asia & Pacific
- Support Regional Brand Director and Regional Brand and Customer Engagement department on administration and clerical work
- Support Brand and Customer Engagement activities/event matters and special projects rolled out upon request.
- Support PR on ad-hoc assignment and special projects rolled out when needed. (i.e. support PR team on ad-hoc or special big projects, support sample racks, packing, sample sales, etc)
- Data Quality Management which includes but not limited to Data Cleansing, Data Deduplication, review & comment on periodic data quality reports
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in luxury retail Clienteling.
- Strong experience in Luxury Retail particularly understanding of CRM.
- Good understanding of Luxury Client Experience
- Touch of Luxury Finesse.
- Experience in working within a Multicultural Environment
- Multi-tasking & Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Attention to Details
- Good Project/Event Coordination Management
- In Tune with Current Luxury Experiences
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Good Communications & Analytical Skills
- Amicable & empathic personality
- Positive attitude
- High Driven & Result Oriented
- Creative Thinker & Highly adaptable
- Both an Effective Team Leader & A Player
- Strong sense of Integrity
- PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Good Communications & Navigation Skills
- Full time