Gucci - Regular
GUCCI Client Engagement Manager
Gucci - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
Job Family Group Description - Communication & Marketing: Gathers jobs relating to all areas of communication for every audience and channel. Conveys the image and identity of the brand. Job Family Description -Marketing: Proposes and presents our brand products in a creative and innovative way. Reinforces bonds with regular clients, engages new clients and demonstrates internationally how we set fashion trends. Sub-Job Family Description - CRM: Understands the tastes and preferences of our clients in order to provide a stellar customer experience. Creates a bond to maintain customer loyalty and brand addiction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan & strategise Client Matching Experiences & Activities for South East Asia
- Responsible for effective implementation of key strategies & actions to retain & acquire clients in South East Asia
- Assist in Local & Regional Client Activations and/or Experiences for South East Asia.
- Driving & managing the implementation of in-store & off-site client engagement activities in the region with direct client facing opportunities.
- Management of Key Client Projects & Gifting Programmes
- Collaborate with Market Client Relations Manager in effectively implementing all Client Matching Experiences in each market across South East Asia
- Facilitate inter-department collaborations to support business performance & various Stakeholders Management.
Pre-requisites/Key Traits & Skills of Candidate:
- Strong experience in Luxury Retail particularly understanding of CRM.
- Good understanding of Luxury Client Experience
- Touch of Luxury Finesse.
- Experience in working within a Multicultural Environment
- Multi-tasking & Excellent organisational skills
- Strong Attention to Details
- Good Project/Event Management
- In Tune with Current Luxury Experiences
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Good Communications & Analytical Skills
- Amicable & empathic personality
- Positive attitude
- High Driven & Result Oriented
- Creative Thinker & Highly adaptable
- Both an Effective Team Leader & A Player
- Strong sense of Integrity
- PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Full time