GUCCI DIY Intern (6 Months)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Singapore - Singapore
- Primary duties include administrative support to DIY regional manager and DIY specialists managing DIY database entry and client files and supporting all aspects of the DIY activations and itinerant events.
- Learning DIY program and Input DIY order form into system with fully care and verification.
- Answering calls and replying emails from stores and HQ to resolve the issues quickly.
- Managing DIY samples and master garments together with DIY manager.
- Making the invoice to arrange sample shipment with Logistic department.
- Managing invoices from HQ for smooth operation and budget controlling.
- Allocating DIY packings to stores by their request once a week.
- Resolve production issue, damaging and defect with Kering customer service.
- Be a collaborative team player and partner with colleagues to ensure a consistent exceptional experience for clients and contribute to a positive working environment
- Previous experience with administrative support
- Business acumen with a proven ability to drive business
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment all while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Ability to work an ad hoc schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- This is a 6 months internship, immediate availability is highly preferred.
- Full time