GUCCI E-Commerce Insight & Marketing Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Position : Ecom Insight & MKT Coordinator
Department : E-commerce
Reporting To: Ecom Insight & MKT Manager
A Ecom Insight & MKT Coordinator will understand that new customers can and should be acquired via paid channels such as search engines, shopping platforms, and social media apps. It’s essential to use keywords that draw your user in while enhancing your search visibility in every paid acquisition type.
If this is you, your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, Organic Search. you will be leading continuous improvement across all these areas and looking for opportunities to drive more and better qualified traffic to Gucci.com.
You’ll be in charge of leading the strategy for daily performance marketing activations. A test-and-learn approach will underscore all work, and you will be charged with helping shape client segment learning agendas and measurement plans, to unlock our ability to “read the consumer” daily.
As a person you are passionate about people, business, and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of Gucci through providing an excellent client experience in all touchpoints.
For this role we believe you have minimum 3 years of experience in Digital (performance) Marketing, eCommerce as well as experience in driving output within set scope and following up results. Further, you have experience using business intelligence and metric driven data for Traffic, Conversion rate improvement and experience in a multichannel environment or similar competence, built through the career. You also have eCommerce based experience. Good understanding and skills on Google Analytics is preferred.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through Naver brand search contents, ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc with agency.
- Plan and execute Lead generation program for client acquisition via contents optimization, retargeting, and geotargeting.
- Tracking eCOM KPIs such as sales, traffic, query, etc. Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
- Analysis and Reporting on eCom KPIs Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
- Complete the manage the forecast/plan of monthly budgets in-line with finance team
- Monitor competitors’ interesting initiatives and stay up to date on latest industry developments, trends and best practices
- Support Concession Marketing activities (banners, kakao Push messages, etc)
- Work cross-functionally with key partners across brand Engagement, client engagement team, etc.
- Agency Management
- Liaise with WW to drive projects when required
- Act as a member of the eCom team and proactively contribute to eCom plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Advanced knowledge of SEM, SEO and Web Analytics tools
- Performance Marketing /Agency backgrounds are preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to handle large sets of complex data with excellent attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborate with agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Curiosity, passion for Internet and strong team spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of