GUCCI Merchandising Assistant, Singapore & Malaysia
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, Singapore & Malaysia, you will play a key role in a dynamic team.
- Analyze the business on a weekly and/or monthly basis and propose business driving actions by identifying opportunities for growth for full price and outlet stores
- Monitor sales, inventory and delivery status and liaise with Inventory planning, Visual Merchandising to ensure strong launch and support the growth of the categories
- Work closely with the stores to consolidate product feedback in order to review business needs and to implement action plans
- Work closely with the region to ensure there is an optimal assortment in each store, and propose possible adjustments based on sales performance, product feedback, current stock levels and BOH capacities
- Support the Merchandising Manager with sales reporting, sell through analysis, competitor analysis and follow up of action plans
- Closely partner with the Regional team in buying for all categories, by providing clearly the ‘local voice’ of each Country/Store in the process in order to customize each assortment to its specific needs to reach full potential and test new opportunities.
- Know the market, specificity of each store and give constructive feedback to the company, e.g. missing functionality, fitting, sizing etc. as well as special events/holidays and competitor's activities
- Ensure proactive learning and development to maintain product knowledge
- Stay current with the local market and latest collections
- Visit and work closely with stores to provide product training to selling staff to develop store expertise
- Full time