GUCCI Store Operations Manager
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
Ensuring all store operations are carried on in an appropriate and cost-effective way. Helping the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Report directly to the Retail Director based in HK, overseas the retail operations of all stores in Hong Kong
- Responsible for leading and motivating the retail team in achieving the sales target and company objectives
- Oversee daily operations and inventory level to achieve optimal operational efficiency
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Review and implement operational procedures and conduct regular store visit to boost operational efficiency and effectiveness, and ensure meeting legal compliance
- Review and prepare business management reporting to reflect sales performance with insights and recommendations
Who you are
- Degree holder or above in related disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant retail operations experience, with solid experience in managerial level
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Mature and self-motivated with excellent analytical mindset
- Excellent problem solving and communicating skill
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Strong in leadership and organization skill
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Chinese Word processing
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese; Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR