GUCCI Strategic Planning Senior Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Position : Strategic Planning Senior Specialist
Department : Corporate
Reporting To: Strategic Planning Director
Working closely with the GM and executive team, the Strategic Planning Specialist supports Strategic Planning Director in developing business overview documents, reporting files, data analysis, and presentations. The Strategic Planning Specialist is expected to be conversant and insightful about all facets of Gucci Korea.
- Produce business documents in PowerPoint/Word format which establish business strategies and precisely demonstrates our activities across all departments.
- Maintain a comprehensive insight of the direction and strategy of Gucci Korea
- Prepare for Gucci Korea’s monthly and annual strategic and business plans including reporting on business performance results to headquarters
- Manage cross-functional project teams to identify, analyze, and develop plans around critical strategic priorities
- Provide research and analytical support to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions for strategic priorities or critical business issues
- Work independently to design and lead research projects related to market trends, consumer profiles, and competitive intelligence
- Minimum 5 years of general business experience (ideally in more than one business function); equivalent experience in leading management consulting firm with strategic planning experience
- Expert in making solid Power Point presentations
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint; working knowledge of corporate finance and accounting. Knowledge of Retail KPI analysis is a plus
- Advanced analytic skills with basis statistics knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with teams or independently, and to develop strong rapport with relevant working teams.
- Strong organizational skills, juggling multiple tasks, effective time management, conducting research, and identifying resources for various projects.
- Must be native English speaker or fluent
Behavior & Other Skills
- High standard of work, ability to set priorities, and anticipate needs.
- Makes sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to focus on details without losing sight of the bigger picture, which includes monitoring the work and information for accuracy and quality.
- High degree of motivation and self-discipline with a strong work ethic. Maintains a conscientious mindset to meet deadlines and is proactive.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial, client-centric, and positive attitude.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of