GUCCI Visual Merchandising Supervisor (Operations)
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- To handle VM team daily administration works
- To handle window creativities, lightbox & visual tools from ordering, shipping to processing.
- Keep tracking on order details and delivery status, work closely with corporate team, logistic team & other department for arrangement.
- To work with Senior VM manager in planning of seasonal/ yearly VM budget
- Cooperate with Retails team, Merchandising and other departments for visual items.
- To monitor VM tools order & inventory.
- To handle payment process for VM items.
- Support store opening, events & any special projects.
Who you are
- Degree Holder or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years experiences in visual merchandising
- Demonstrates proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detailed – minded, independent & presentable, able to prioritize job tasks in tight timeline & organized manner
- Self-motivated, well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of