Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking an AP Accountant who will report to the AP Accounting Supervisor as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the Accounting Department within the Taipei for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
- Ensure the efficiency and accuracy of business expenses and 3rd party vendors payment relative purchase to pay operation as well as month-end accruals process related to purchase to pay flow.
- Support to provide the insights of expenses compliance against with Brands policy.
- Ensure Master Data Management information is completeness and correctness continuously.
- Ensure purchase to pay process relative data/documents complied to local law well archived.
- Business tax system maintain and bimonthly declaration.
- In charge of Assets account balance reconciliation.
- Support external / internal audit and provide the responsible PBC.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy for daily bank balance reconciliation and bank loans duration monitoring for all brands..
- Ensure review & posting to P&L of bank-side transactions (e.g. bank fees, interest expenses / income) timely from the bank statements into GL.
- Ensure monitoring & posting transactions for incoming payments into bank accounts (e.g. from retail customers, wholesale customers, employees) and bounced out-going payments into GL.
- Ensure for the information completeness for monthly Web cash position and cash flow reports a(Tesoreria).
- As part of team backup program, fully support the team and provide human resources to ensure daily operation of the teams smoothly.
- Participate in Ad hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
- BA degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years work experience in accounting field, retail experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination skill and passion for learning.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline with accuracy.
- Sufficient MS Excel skill.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region