KERING Accounts Executive
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
The Accounts Executive is able to perform any task within Accounts Payable Process for Brands Finance. He/ she is customer-oriented and autonomous, solves issues proactively and continuously seeks for improvements.
How you will Contribute
- Process invoice received from various department, from checking the correct billing details, supporting documents and approval to posting in the accounting system accurately
- Process staff claims (travel and others) and petty cash reimbursement (store and office) timely. Ensure the documents submitted are approved and supported with original receipts before posting in the accounting system
- Prepare payments to Suppliers for all entities. To ensure all payments are properly done and completed before due date. Applying payment entries in the system accordingly
- Respond to all Suppliers' inquiries, Reconcile Suppliers' Statement of Accounts, liaise with Suppliers to resolve invoice/payment discrepancies
- Provide Intercompany Confirmation at month end and checking on Suppliers' audit confirmation
- Monitor AP Aging Report in the system and ensure the balance tally with the Payable control account
- Posting of all outgoing bank entries into system, which including bank interest, bank charges, Giro payment entries and others
- Issue all Intercompany Recharges (for payment on behalf/Management fees etc) and ensure they are paid timely
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation at month end
- Preparing Cash Flow for all legal entities and working on optimisation of capital resources
- Preparing bank related Forms, such as Bank Account Maintenance, Giro Application, Standing Instruction application as needed
- Preparing Audit Confirmation documents and manage AP related audit queries
- Ensure all documents are filed and organized
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position (prior experience in a SSC would be appreciate)
- Experience from prior work in an accounting department
- General knowledge of processes within Finance Function and good understanding of the Payable function
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel skills
- Good English communication skills
- Recognised professional qualification in accountancy
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
- Rigorous & responsiveness
- Team player
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time