KERING Accounts Executive
Kering - Regular
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking an Accounts Executive who will report to the AP team lead as part of our dynamic team in Malaysia
The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
- Process invoice received from various department, from checking the correct billing details, supporting documents and approval to posting in the accounting system accurately.
- Process staff claims (travel and others) and petty cash reimbursement (store and office) timely. Ensure the documents submitted are approved and supported with original receipts before posting in the accounting system.
- Prepare payments to Suppliers for all entities . To ensure all payments are properly done and completed before due date. Applying payment entries in the system accordingly.
- Respond to all Suppliers' inquiries, Reconcile Suppliers' Statement of Accounts, liaise with Suppliers to resolve invoice/payment discrepancies
- Provide Intercompany Confirmation at month end and checking on Suppliers' audit confirmation
- Monitor AP Aging Report in the system and ensure the balance tally with the Payable control account
- Posting of all outgoing bank entries into system, which including bank interest, bank charges, Giro payment entries and others
- Issue all Intercompany Recharges (for payment on behalf/Management fees etc)
- Preparing Cash Flow for all legal entities and working on optimization of capital resources
- Ensure all documents are filed and organized
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position (prior experience in a SSC would be appreciate)
- Experience from prior work in an accounting department
- General knowledge of processes within Finance Function and good understanding of the Receivables function
- Process knowledge associated with an ERP-application
- Recognised professional qualification in accountancy
- Good Computer(Microsoft) skills
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel skills
- Good English communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
- Rigorous & responsiveness
- Good team player
- Result / Customer oriented
- Willing to work under pressure
- Logic thinking and Risk foresight
- Strong internal control sense would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time