KERING Architect Senior Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology in China.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Provides technical advice as necessary.
- Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
- Document and maintain a clear understanding of the business processes.
- Work with team located in different cities/countries, very good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with short deadlines, proactive approach in identifying blocking tasks and points
Who you are
Experience, business, technical and soft skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role, including retail company
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical program
- Wide experience and strong understanding of CRM/CDP, Data/BI
- Solid understanding of cloud technology (AWS, AliCloud), Ecommerce system, POS, ERP and retail business process.
- Innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude, strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Passionate about good practices, clean architecture and learn new technology.
- Details oriented with a proactive approach, able to work on different tasks simultaneously
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China