KERING EYEWEAR Accountant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
We are currently looking for an Accountant who will report to Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in Tokyo.
How you will contribute
- To work with CS team and Logistics team for customer invoices issuance in system
- AR settlement in system and reconciliation of outstanding with customers and Sales teams
- Issuance of Monthly Customer Statement
- DSO and outstanding monitoring to ensure KPI is met
- Preparation of monthly Credit Report
- To work with Sales Teams and Regional Credit Management team for local credit management
- Assist in Budget and forecast
- COGS review and monitor to ensure KPI on GM is met
- Other tasks and ad-hoc projects assigned by management from time to time
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Nissho Boki 2 kyu or same level knowledge of basic accounting
- Native in Japanese
- Business level English and fluent in English speaking
- Know SAP as must(BPC experiences are also preferred)
- Knowledge of BPC and HFM is a plus
- Minimum 5 years working in Accounting/ Finance department in the multinational company
- AR/Credit working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Mature personality, independent, self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Resilience, flexibility and capability to work under pressure in fast moving environment
- Good communication skills not only within the team but also other department.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time