KERING EYEWEAR Assistant E-commerce Manager
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an E-commerce Assistant Manager who will report to an E-commerce Manager in Kering Eyewear China
The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
1, Sales plan and review
- Initiate business plan (sales breakdown, promotion plan, paid media plan etc.) and exploring business growth opportunities.
- Responsible for sales achievement, routine sales data analysis, provide action plans to improve KPI.
- Work out e-commerce reports (sales reports, merchandising reports, campaign reports, consumer insight, market insight)
- Monitor and track competitor’s campaign and performance on EC channel, as well as platform latest trend.
2, Campaign Management
- Lead Tmall campaign from sales planning, execution and review
- Leverage internal and external resources to support campaign sales achievement
3, Merchandise management
- Co-work with marketing team to manage product launch, display, promotion and phase out.
- Customize merchandising strategy based on marketing calendar, consumer insights and market trends. Define sales target by SKU, closely monitor product performance and timely adjust product activation plan.
- Supervise inventory in real-time and make the prevision for stock, follow up orders and fulfilment.
4, Paid media management
- Lead paid media operation including paid media plan, tracking and review, paid media optimization.
5，Collaborate with business partners
- Work closely with Tmall and strive for more resources and traffic support. Identify opportunity in Tmall ecosystem and develop solid plan and objectives.
- Explore KOL collaboration opportunities.
- Manage TP, ensure excellent implantation of business plan.
Who you are
2 year+ experience in Tmall store operation.
Familiar with TP operation model, Tmall regulations and store operation tools.
Strong business sense and analytical skills
Organized, self-drive, perform under pressure.
Advanced excel and PowerPoint Skills
Bachelor’s degree or above
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China