KERING EYEWEAR Customer Service Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist who will report to a Customer Service Manager in Kering Eyewear China
The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
Day to day customer service support:
- Handle customer complaints, follow the whole process of repairing service till customers receive repaired pieces of eyewear.
- Follow the whole process of spare parts ordering and return service till customers receive spare parts and substituted products. Coordinate with planning, warehouse, finance & logistics team to make the process smoothly.
- Handle sales team, customers’ concerns & claims via email, hotline and wechat.
- Liaise and coordinate with after-sales service center to solve customers’ issues, make customers satisfied with our solutions.
- Coordinate with sales, finance and other functions to deal with hard cases.
- Provide routine reports to sales team and management.
Who you are
- 2 years related working experience as customer service is preferred
- Strong communication skill, patient
- Strong ownership and good in execution
- Team player
- Workable in English, good skill in using Office, especially Excel
- SAP using experience is preferred
- College or above
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China