KERING EYEWEAR Head of Marketing
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Kering, world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful brands across the Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle segments, for the China office of his Eyewear Division is looking for a
Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing marketing programs targeted to different Channels: Local Optical Chain, Independent Opticians, E-commerce (including Tmall, JD, Wechat and all the on line channels) in accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines as defined by the Divisional HQ and the Kering Brands Strategy.
Report to: Head of China, Kering Eyewear
Scope: trade marketing, training, visual merchandising, digital marketing, PR (need to work with headquarter brand manager team) , product marketing
Number of team member: 11 headcounts in 2021
- Develop distribution strategies and marketing activities by channel and by brand for all the local market.
- Establish, implement and control an effective Marketing action plan in line with the brands’ strategy within agreed budget and guidelines with a total respect of the brand image codes.
- Manage marketing costs (budget, follow up, ROI) and ensure efficient spending of APAC HQ/Local Budgets.
- Liaise with Regional Trade Marketing Manager and Divisional HQ for the ideation, planning, budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials, promotions, training, etc.
- Track results of Marketing Activities and constantly evaluate their effectiveness and ROI.
- Assist Top Management and Sales Team with the development of new markets and channels strategy.
- Responsible for all product management from Product Development, Product Analysis, Product Assortment & Product Marketing and communication
- Responsible for the digital marketing, from the own social Kering Eyewear Owned WeChat platform to all paid campaign, KOL management, PR seedings, PR agency management. All communications are aligned with global guideline.
- Leader to identify Kering Eyewear full year EC Marketing Calendar and Campaigns. Work closely with E-Commerce team for full year campaigns, develop and execut 360 marketing strategies for E-Commerce channel/ platform to maximize the ATL impact.
- Guarantee constant attitude to in store “Share of Space” conquest with no compromise on quality of brands presentation.
- Guarantee CRM development in accordance to Divisional HQ guidelines.
- Guarantee Brands Training to internal and external staff, sharing vision and strategy.
- Competitors monitoring and Analysis.
- Liaise with Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Logistics Department.
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by direct manager
Desired skills and experiences
- 8+ years of proven marketing experience.
- Relevant industry experience (Eyewear and/or Apparel, Fashion, Luxury).
- Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Deep expertise in marketing programme development in Retail ,wholesale and E-commerce.
- Proven ability to develop outstanding marketing strategies and flawless activities executions.
- Proven record of accomplishment of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Solid understanding of Fashion/Luxury business.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Proven organizational and project management skills.
- Presentation and negotiating skills.
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Power Point.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Knowledge of Italian or French is a plus.
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Mature personality, self-motivation, and positive attitude.
Kering Eyewear is an Equal Opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Recruitment decisions are based on objective and job-related criteria in line with our organizational needs and our company values.
- Full time
- Mainland China