KERING EYEWEAR Industrialization Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Industrialization Manager who will report to Head of Supply Chain as part of our dynamic supply chain team in HK.
How you will contribute
- To work with Chinese manufacturers for the engineering and development of the new styles;
- During the design process of new styles, he/she gives supports about technical feasibility, engineering and production processes, quality suggestions, lead time and cost alerts;
- To check the samples and prototypes in order to verify the compliance with the Technical and Design requirements;
- To ensure that the new products are developed in compliance with Mandatory standards at both national and international level;
- To check the technical accuracy of the documents provided from/to other departments and supply chain (eg. Technical drawings, material features, lenses requirements, colours, BOM…);
- To monitor the schedule in accordance to the deadlines of the samples and prototypes needed for the development process;
- To check the color samples and the material structure in accordance to the requirements;
- To carry out inspection to the Chinese suppliers regarding the entire industrialization process of the sunglasses and frames;
- To process requests from Designer Dept. regarding production processes, materials and product information;
- Cooperate and give support to the quality Department in case of quality issues, cooperate in action plans and improvements, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are effective, recorded and reviewed.
- Suggest objectives and actions in order to maximise profitability and reduce wastage
- Suggest objectives and actions in order to maximise sustainability of the product and processes.
Who you are
- Possess a diploma or degree in a technical subject.
- Team spirit, proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Years’ experience proven in a technical, quality and/or production environment and ideally in Optical industry
- Travel to China is required weekly
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong