KERING EYEWEAR Project Executive - Visual Merchandiser
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Project Executive - Visual Merchandising who will report to a Senior Regional VM and Retail Design Project Manager as part of our dynamic Trade Marketing Team in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute
- Manage all VM related materials including visuals, POSM, retail space customizations and retail fixture ensuring efficient and on time implementations according to global VM directives & the APAC trade marketing team’s planning
- Responsible for entire implementation from conception, production, delivery and installation of all POS visual merchandising VM display and retail fixture project, through seamless coordination with both internal & external parties
- Adopt the VM guideline provided by HQ and prepare design drawing for different type of POS and retail fixture.
- Manage the order and renewal of the visual in different market across APAC region.
Who you are :
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience on VM project management in Fashion or Cosmetic industry and project management in fashion related or Cosmetic industry in travel retail channel
- Experience in regional role is preferable
- Degree or diploma in Interior Design or related discipline
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Able to work multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) - both written and oral.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Familiar of computer design software is a must:
- PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suits: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Proficient in Sketch up, 3DsMax & V ray and AutoCAD are must.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR