KERING EYEWEAR Sales Coordinator
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator who will report to Head of Sales , HK & Macau,as part of our dynamic team in Hong kong.
How you will contribute
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Interpret data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks and opportunities. Make recommendations for consideration in the formulation of tactical and operational plans and initiatives
- Undertake analysis, research, modelling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that may need a response
- Develop processes and procedures to gains efficiencies in service delivery, provide quality customer service, and ensure programs align with strategy directions and requirements
- Carrying out statistical evaluations and automating reporting framework
- Establish and validate customer performance files
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations in instituting changes
- Review business performance with Head of Sales to identify risk and opportunity
- Be an active team player to perform additional duties as required
Who you are
- At least 2 year sales experience.
- Good computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication
- Proven experience in planning, executing and delivery of Sales strategies and expense management.
- Strong commercial attitude and result-oriented mindset;
- Good team work & communication skill
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Full time
- Hong Kong