KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Executive who will report to a Senior Area Manager as part of our dynamic TW team.
We are looking for passionate candidate to join this dynamic marketing team with the mission of establishing and growing Kering eyewear’s distribution and market share in Taiwan through holistic marketing approach, driving both sell-in and sell-out opportunities to achieve business objectives.
In a fast-paced, start-up environment, the candidate will work in conjunction with the regional trade marketing team, playing an active role from planning to executing the local marketing plans for local Taiwan market.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the regional trade marketing team in developing the local marketing plan based on market needs, in consistent with brand & commercial objectives and brand guidelines, with main focus on BTL activities.
- Maximising POS visibility through seamless co-ordination with regional team, sales team, clients and vendors; ensuring synchronization with global campaign schedule, distribution segmentation, commercial priority
- ROI tracking on marketing investment
- Co-ordinate with customer service & logistics team to ensure POSM & product delivery are aligned with marketing plans
- Monthly marketing expenses tracking to ensure in line with marketing objectives and budget planning
- Alongside with training manager, support training program on brands, collections and selling technique, ensuring brand equity and product benefits are properly communicated
- Support buying days in terms of organization & collection presentation
- Assist coordination of PR sample arrangement with regional team, HQ & local fashion house PR teams
- Conduct regular market analysis on competitors
Who you are
- 3+ years of solid experience in trade marketing preferably in cosmetics/ fashion industry
- Solid experience in visual merchandising
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or relevant field.
- Self-motivated and being proactive in a start-up environment
- Proven strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with high attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and flexible in accommodating ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent presentation and communication techniques
- Responsible, independent and dependable
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook Power Point, Word)
- Proficient in Excel analysis and reporting
- SAP experience is preferred
- Highly fluent in Mandarin and English
- Local/ Overseas travel are required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region