KERING Head of Indirect Procurement, APAC
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
Reporting to the Kering Group Indirect Procurement Director, this position requires the incumbent to create value for all Kering brands in Asia Pacific through planning, supporting and contributing indirect procurement activities especially in store projects and travel at local, region, and global level.
The incumbent is expected to be an expert in strategic indirect procurement planning and purchasing to support different brands and to promote guidelines, efficient processes and exchange of best practices and experience amongst brands to enhance professional services in the areas of responsibility.
- Create value for all Kering brands in Asia Pacific through:
- management of regional and local indirect procurement projects and contribution/support to global indirect procurement projects led by indirect procurement department
- throughout understanding about travel category management for APAC region
- management of selected store projects in support to brands, to deliver efficiency and support before, during and after construction
- Interface locally with all Kering brands stakeholders to establish strong relationships, under dual coordination by the Kering Group Indirect Procurement Director
- Handle quality, supplier and risk management according to Kering policies, processes improvement and cost saving to ensure internal stakeholders satisfaction
- Provide specific expertise and support related to areas of responsibility
- Promote guidelines and exchange of best practices and experience amongst brands to enhance professional levels in areas of responsibility
How you will contribute
- Lead procurement projects directly or through the team (specification of work, sourcing, negotiation, contract management, roll-out) in close partnership with Kering Asia Pacific brands’ stakeholders
- Select and manage supplier performance, and compliance in close coordination with Compliance, CSR, Security, Legal and Finance and define KPIs
- Support the relevant method and operational procedure for selected projects aligned with the Group Purchasing Guidelines
- Monitor and support global or regional project roll-out led by category leaders of indirect purchasing department
- Develop best practice and benchmarks throughout brands by creation, steering and continuous involvement of stakeholders
Budgeting and Reporting
- Prepare and manage the budget for Indirect Procurement activities in the region
- Report projects and performance (quantitative and qualitative outcomes)
- Ensure proper external communication with suppliers and internal communication within Kering about procurement projects, selected suppliers and agreement conditions, Purchasing guidelines…
Who you are
- Bachelor or equivalent qualification in Business, Management or related disciplines
- At least 15 years’ experience in indirect purchasing and procurement (priority) or sourcing function, indirect procurement or store projects, with a preferred experience in APAC for at least 5 years
- Strong understanding of Travel category in APAC region including Japan
- Strong technical understanding of CAPEX, OPEX, Retail business and Supply Chain
- Excellent at analytical, organization and creativity abilities
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of organization and suppliers
- Teamwork / flexibility and capacity to adapt to different environments
- MS office skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, Italy and French are a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR