KERING HR Operations Specialist
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Job Title : HR Operations Specialist
Division : Human Resources
Reporting Line : Head of Human Resources, Korea
Contract : Fixed-Term (to be Regular)
This position is responsible for HR data integration, HR system, process, and data management. The key function for this role is to supervise daily operation of the HR Information System (HRIS) and managing the HRIS and Human Resources operation activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Human Resources team for a full range of Human Resources Information System matters including management of HR data accuracy, optimizing process for data management, resolution in a timely manner, support End user requests, HR Shared services relating HRIS and ad-hoc HRIS Projects.
- Manage and monitor day to day and efficient delivery of HR Shared Service operations
- Review and control the processes in Workday and enhance efficiency and service
- Provide troubleshooting and guidance to Brand HR team and End user.
- Collaborate with external vendors, internal partners (IT), other stakeholders to enhance service solutions and further development
- Ensure all HR related systems are compliant with HR labor laws.
- Design and updated user-friendly processes, guideline and document
- Provide training and support for End users and internal partners.
- Create and manage report for Kering HR team if requests as needed.
- Manage and implement HRIS projects as needed
- Undertake HR projects which will help strengthening the overall HR operations and enhance operational efficiencies.
- Timely response to employee’s inquiries via Employee Service Platform (Kering Connect)
- Workday update and validation as a HR Analyst to provide HR Shared Service
- Regularly extract employee master data(report) from Workday for data cleansing
- Update Annual Leave for employees, validation of special leave as Absence Partner
- Brand HR team support (Workday & Time & attendance system)
- Support employee Hiring, Job change and Termination process in Workday
- Store POS ID creation, Time & attendance system setting for new joiners
- Manage and control the massive upload in Workday
- Communicate with Regional/HQ team for the Workday related data issue if necessary
- Provide full range of executive and secretarial support to HR team such as daily HR operation, internal event arrangement and employee benefit program support.
- Monthly list update for Gucci EOS (Employee Online Store) based on the Workday report and collect the list from Brands
- On-boarding and Off-boarding support for Kering HR team
- Visitor immigration support including visa application, managing document for visitors and update immigration policy
- Support Employee relations (ER); Workshop, Annual Dinner, Culture Day and Sports day, internal event, etc.
Who you are
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or a related discipline
- At least 3~4 years’ experience in related field
- Workday experience is must
- Fluent in spoken and written in English
- Demonstrated working knowledge in HR policies, practices and employment laws with regional experience
- Strong collaboration ability and communication skills to influence and advise HR peers
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind and creative problem solving
- Mature and resilient, a strong and approachable team player, possess the ability to interface with people at all levels with tact and be open to criticism and suggestions
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously and resourcefully, effectively prioritize competing demands and efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Extensive computer skills are necessary, specifically strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HR Information Systems and reporting tools experience are required
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(**If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to email@example.com)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of